Saturday, March 14, 2009

back to hawaii...

I am writing this email to thank you for all the support that you have gave me and my family during my illnessi I know we haven’t update the blog with the latest progress here it is: I had my last rehab day last friday
all the therapists were very happy with my progress. So was I. I am not 100 % yet still need some work a bit more on my hand and my typing. Only time will tell. However I am very very happy to go back to Hawaii and go back to my normal life.

Once again, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support.

ALOHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

5 comments:

  1. I was just checking in to see how you were doing and so happy to read that you are recovered enough to return to HI! Enjoy being at home!
    Abracos,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mig!!! welcome back!!! eh muito bom te ver de volta!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIGUELITO: CONTENTOS DE SABER NOTICIAS Y QUE YA ESTÉS NUEVAMENTE DE VUELTA A TU VIDA NORMAL. TE FELICITAMOS POR TU VALOR Y PACIENCIA. NO DUDAMOS NI UN MINUTO QUE MUY PRONTO YA ESTARÁS CON ESE 100% QUE TODOS ESPERAMOS. BESITOS DESDE COCHABAMBA, BOLIVIA.
    TIA MARCELA Y FAMILIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miguel!!!! Good tohear you are back in Hawaii and back to normal life.....all the best, Jin from Brasilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miguel,
    good to hear that u are better. HPU is in Savannah and I met Stefan and we were talking about u. Will update him tomorrow when they play Armstrong. Keep getting better.
    Aloha
    Wojtek

    ReplyDelete